Sunday 2 November 2008

The Mighty Quango

I believe I have just discovered a mind bender, better than the Ghost Busters, more imaginative than U2 (sorry Bono but I speak only truth), Henry Hoover and Dyson can swivel for I have invented The Mighty Quango. You may be thinking Quango? A Non-govermental organization performing governmental functions whos often in receipt of funding or other support from government, but surely this word already exists? My reply is this, don’t call me Shirley.

The Mighty Quango is the greatest toasty mankind has ever tasted. Take two pieces of brown bread; toast them to fit your own personal taste, next we have a nice thick spread of clover butter and wait for it to melt into the bread. Now for the piece de resistance, and who else can provide than the chairman himself; our very own chairman Lloyd Grossman has provided the world with many sauces over years but his Korma Curry sauce is the shepherd, guiding his bhaji sheep past the likes of the Balti and the vindaloo. I’m rambling, finally slice some brie on top and grill for exactly 10 seconds.

I feel rejuvenated; watching Belleville Rendezvous whilst eating a Mighty Quango, Let’s kick off the project.

No comments: